USDA REAP Grant
ARiES Solar will take you through the process of applying for grants which will pay for 70% of your total system cost after the first year, and which will allow your system to pay for itself by the beginning of the fourth year. A standard roof or ground-mounted 50kW system will produce $6,000 in electricity sold to TVA through the Green Power Providers (GPP) program in the first year, and more if electric rates continue to rise.
What funding is available?
- Loan guarantees on loans up to 75% of total eligible project costs
- Grants for up to 25% of total eligible project costs
- Combined grant and loan guarantee funding up to 75% of total eligible project costs
What does this program do?
- Provides guaranteed loan financing and grant funding to agricultural producers and rural small businesses to purchase or install renewable energy systems or make energy efficiency improvements.
Who may apply?
- Agricultural producers with at least 50% of gross income coming from agricultural operations
- Small businesses in eligible rural areas.
Grants and Incentives which pay for 70% of your total system cost:
- USDA REAP Grant to fund 25% of your total system cost
- Federal Investment Tax Credit good for 30% of your total system cost
- 5-year depreciation on equipment, amounting to 15% of your total system cost
- Your state may have additional benefits! Learn more about federal and state programs on our solar incentives page
ARiES will happily provide references on request from clients! Here are just a few examples:
Contact ARiES Solar to apply for a USDA REAP Grant!
Previous solar projects from ARiES Solar :
Michael Gullo, Residential System Owner
it should be 5 Aries rather than 5 stars.