Residential Application: 9kW Solar System
These private residents wanted to save money on their electric bills and do some good for the environment, so they got in touch with us about installing a 9kW solar PV system and now they can do just that!
- Project: 9kW Residential Solar System
- System Commissioned: November 2013
- Power Production: 11,700 kilowatt hours annually
- Carbon Offset: 17,765 pounds CO2 offset annually, Equivalent of planting 76 trees annually
PROJECT EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
- Solar Panels: 36 Centrosolar 250 Watt Panels
- Inverter: Solaredge SEs with DC Maximizers
- Mounting: DPW P6 Power Rail Racking
GRANTS AND INCENTIVES
UTILITY AND AUTHORITIES
- Distributor: Knoxville Utilities Board
- Power Generator: Tennessee Valley Authority
Get a free lighting audit
ARiES Solar can help you to create the environment you want in your own home or business.