COMMERCIAL APPLICATION: DRY RIDGE FARM 27.36 kW SOLAR PV SYSTEM
The Green family contacted ARiES Solar to discuss investment opportunities in solar. They decided to construct a 27.36kW solar array on the roof of their stables. With grants and incentives, ARiES was able to make the Green investment one that will provide a revenue stream for years to come.
When asked about his investment experience, Paul Green said, “By going with solar you will improve your environment. It will also be a monetary benefit to you. If it takes a 6 year buy back (on your solar system), years 6-20 are all profit, 100%. And that is a pretty good pay back. What kind of investment could you make like that? A piece of real-estate? There is no way could you buy a piece of real-estate and in six years have all your money back. What about the stock market? Could you put money into the stock market and in six years get all your money back with guarantee? Well that would be 14-15% per year, and that wouldn’t happen either.
There is one place where you can get an investment like that. With a solar system with ARiES Solar , TVA and the REAP grant, you can.”
- Project Designed & Installed by ARiES Solar , LLC
- Project: Paul Green – 27.36 kW Solar Photovoltaic System
- System Commissioned: September 1st, 2015
- Power Production: 39,951 kilwatt-hours annually
- Carbon Offset: 60,733 lbs of CO2 annually
- Solar Panels: Solarworld Sunmodule 285W mono (Made in the USA)
- Inverter: Solectria PVI 7600TL
- Mounting: DPW P6 PowerRail (Made in the USA)
GRANTS AND INCENTIVES
- TVA Green Power Providers (read more)
- Federal Investment Tax Credit (read more)
- USDA Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) grant (read more)
UTILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
- Distributor: Loudon Utilities Board
- Power Generator: Tennessee Valley Authority
Get a free solar quote!
ARiES Solar can reduce your monthly energy bill and help erase your carbon footprint!