Debord Family Partnership 11.73kw Solar PV System
IT IS A GREAT FEELING TO BE ABLE TO PRESERVE OUR BEAUTIFY, HISTORIC DOWNTOWN AREA WHILE BRINGING IT UP-TO-DATE BY A FULL CENTURY. I LOOK FORWARD TO EXPERIENCING THE NEW SYSTEM BECAUSE THE SYSTEMS ARE GETTING MORE EFFICIENT EACH YEAR. I AM EVEN MORE EXCITED ABOUT BEING ABLE TO DO MY PART IN SAVING VALUABLE AMERICAN RESOURCES AT THE SAME TIME THAT I AM REDUCING OUR DEMAND FOR FOREIGN FUEL SOURCES.Randy Debord
DeBord Family Partnership with energy contractor ARiES Solar was the first to complete a project under the Clean Tennessee Energy Grant (CTEG) program administered by the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation.
The system is a showcase project that creates environmental benefits while also modeling how solar technologies can enhance historic properties. The installation is an 11.73 kW solar PV project on the rooftop of the Pink Pig Pottery Studio at 144 West Main Street building in Historic Downtown Morristown.
The project used innovative solar technology that fit within the aesthetic design requirements of the local Historic Zoning Commission. This added to the historic building’s complete renovation as a party of the movement to revitalize the Morristown, Tennessee Main Street downtown community.
- Project: Debord Family Partnership 11.73kW Solar Photovoltaic System
- System Commissioned: September 10, 2012
- Power Production: 14,117 kilowatt hours annually
- Carbon Offset: 11.5 tons CO2 offset annually, Equivalent of planting 99 trees annually
PROJECT EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
- Solar Panels: (46) Siliken 225 watt modules
- Inverter: (46) Enphase Microinverters
- Mounting: DPW Ballasted Roof-Mount
GRANTS AND INCENTIVES
- TVA Green Power Providers (read more)
- USDA Rural Development Rural Energy for America Program (read more)
- Federal Investment Tax Credit (read more)
- TDEC Clean Tennessee Energy Grant (read more)
UTILITY AND AUTHORITIES
Get a free lighting audit
ARiES Solar can help you to create the environment you want in your own home or business.